You don’t need superpowers to be a Stroke Hero! Here are 5 simple things you can do during American Stroke Month!
This May for American Stroke Month, join other Stroke Heroes across the nation in learning and sharing steps to live heathier lives in an effort to prevent stroke and learn what to do in case of a stroke emergency.
Here are a few ways for you to take action and to help put an end to Stroke.
- Contact your lawmaker TODAY and tell them to cosponsor the FAST Act.
- Learn and share the 5 five things you should know about stroke infographic with your loved ones and friends.
- Activate you superpowers by taking the Stroke Hero-Superpower Quiz and share with family, friends and loved ones to learn F.A.S.T.
- Have your blood pressure checked and click the “I Know My Numbers” button in support of World Hypertension Day on May 17th
- Join our stroke twitter chat on May 18th at 12 PM CDT. Use the hashtag #StrokeChat to follow the conversation.
To learn more ways on how you can be a Stroke Hero, visit StrokeAssociation.org/StrokeHero.