Join us for our Heart on the Hill on May 16th from 11-2 and use your voice to advocate for our key priorities because we believe our residents deserve to live healthier lives free of stroke and heart disease.
hero_image_alt_text===speak up for a healthier massachusetts
thumbnail_alt_text===speak up for a healthier massachusetts
- Advocate for creating stroke system of care in Massachusetts
- Advocate for reducing sugar consumption with an excise tax on sugary drinks
- Advocate for raising the age to purchase tobacco to 21
- Advocate for healthy food and beverage options in vending machines in all State Buildings.
- Advocate for increased accountability reporting of schools to provide quality physical education in our schools
We will provide an advocacy training that day and you will have scheduled visits with your Representative and Senator (or their staff) to talk about our legislative priorities.
We will be sending more information out shortly, but if you have any questions please contact Allyson Perron Drag at firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 373-4522.