When people live and work in spaces that are smoke-free, they can breathe easier knowing they are not being exposed to the diseases and risks that come with secondhand smoke. That’s why we are fighting to make all workplaces and public places, including restaurants, bars and casinos smoke-free in communities across Georgia.
To be successful we need your help. Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and work with us?
There are active campaigns happening in these communities:
- Peachtree City
Wondering how you can help? Here are some example ways:
- Take action on You’re the Cure alerts
- Meet with or call your lawmakers
- Attend a local council meeting or participate in an advocacy event
- Be a guest You’re the Cure blogger
- Write a letter to the editor
- Create and share a video with your decision-makers
- Serve as an issue spokesperson.
Are you ready to get more involved?
hero_image_alt_text===Map of Georgia