Join our Go Red Social Media Party tomorrow from 11 a.m. to noon! We will be tweeting and posting to Facebook from our social media suite at the Boston Go Red Luncheon. Joy Bauer, author and resident nutrition expert at the TODAY Show, will be our special guest and we will be giving away great Go Red prizes during the party. To participate, follow @heartMASS or like American Heart Association--Massachusetts and please commit to at least three tweets or posts during the party. Your tweets/posts may be your own, re-tweets, replies, likes, comments, questions for Joy, etc. We’ve included a few sample posts below to get you started. Please be sure to use #GoRed in all your tweets. Thank you for joining us as we Go Red…Social Media Style!
- Heart disease is still our No. 1 killer – it affects more women than men and is more deadly than all forms of cancer combined. Join the Go Red For Women movement to learn what you can do to help prevent heart disease. Like the American Heart Association -- Massachusetts and Go Red!
- Good nutrition is essential for your family’s health. Join the Go Red For Women movement and live a heart healthy lifestyle all year long. http://www.goredforwomen.org/home/live-healthy/
- Macy's wants you to Color Your World Red in support of Go Red For Women! Through Feb. 14 post, pin, tweet or share something red, tag it #MacysGoesRed and Macy's will donate $2 to the American Heart Association, up to $250,000. Like American Heart Association -- Massachusetts to learn more!
- We support #GoRed and we’re doing it Social Media Style! Join @heartMASS & special guest @JoyBauer for a heart health conversation at 11am
- Heart disease is our No. 1 killer & is more deadly than all forms of cancer combined. Follow @heartMASS for tips on how you can #GoRed
- Every time you tweet something red, tag it #MacysGoesRed and @Macy’s will donate $2 to the AHA up to $250K. #GoRed