We’re pleased to announce the appointment of our Tennessee Advocacy Committee for 2018-2019. Chairing the committee this year is Rev. Dr. Keith Norman, Baptist Memorial Healthcare.
Other members include:
- John Anderson, Grant, Konvalinka & Harrison, P.C.;
- Tori Goddard, Pediatric Congenital Heart Association;
- Michelle Kearney, Nurse Practitioner, Stroke Program at St. Thomas Health;
- Bonita Nolan, Office of Coordinated School Health, Franklin County Schools;
- Nieika Parks, Enterprise, Health & Well-Being Coordinator, FedEx Corporate Services;
- Carrie Romero, Motivational Speaker and Heart Disease Overcomer;
- Lori Sain Smith, Daffodilly Design;
- Mike Steele, Chief Development Officer, PayPro;
- Alexandra Wallace, Student, University of Memphis School of Pharmacy; and
- Brian Yoakum, Evans | Petree P.C.
Through the year, the Tennessee Advocacy Committee will provide input on which state and local policies to pursue in the state to build a healthier future, as well as work to advance policy issues via their own activities and contacts. Stay tuned for our 2018-2019 state and local policy agenda to find out what we’re working on!
As a You’re the Cure advocate, we’ll need your help to speak up for policies that impact heart disease and stroke in Tennessee.