Yesterday was a day of flowers and cards, today can be about lifesaving information. Share information on stroke with all of the women in your life!
Signs and Symptoms of a Stroke
1. Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
2. Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
3. Sudden trouble seeing or blurred vision in one or both eyes
4. Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
5. Sudden severe headache with no known cause
To learn more about current efforts and to show your legislators that these health issues are important to you, please visit our Take Action center to send your supportive message today and encourage others to send a message through Facebook.