Join the American Heart Association for our Community Chat: Returning to Life After Covid-19 Zoom event TOMORROW! We have an incredible panel made up of local community leaders ready to answer YOUR questions about what the future looks like amidst the pandemic.
Register now to get the Zoom link which will also include a phone option for those who do not have Zoom access. Email [email protected] to RSVP and submit your questions.
- Sherri Wells, Host - Executive Director at American Heart Association of New Mexico
- Howie Morales, PhD - Lieutenant Governor for the State of New Mexico
- Debbie Hornor - Senior VP of Health Strategies at American Heart Association
- Matthew Jaramillo, Director of Government Affairs at PNM
- Mark Bieniarz, M.D. FACC, FSCAI - Interventional Cardiologist at Lovelace Health System
- Denise Gonzales, MD, MS, FCCM, FCCP - Medical Director of Adult Medical Specialties Program And Neuroscience Program for Presbyterian Medical Group, Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician for Presbyterian Medical Group at Presbyterian Healthcare Services
- Dr. Andrew Harrell (Dr. Drew) MD, FAEMS - Associate Professor, Emergency Medicine; Division of Prehospital, Austere & Disaster Medicine; Department of Emergency Medicine, UNM School of Medicine; Medical Director- Bernalillo County Sheriff's Dept. & NM State Police; AHA NM Board Member
Thank you to our sponsors PNM and Albuquerque Business First for supporting this important community conversation. We hope you can join us! Don't forget to RSVP by email and we will share the Zoom link/phone number with you.