Join us for our 2022 Week of Advocacy in Arizona!
You are invited to register for the 2022 Arizona Virtual Week of Advocacy! Although we can't meet in person this year, we are hosting a weeklong event so each day, in just minutes from wherever you are, when you have time you can take action and make an impact. Together we will successfully fight for laws that prevent heart disease and stroke and help make a difference in the lives of thousands of people in Arizona.
We will offer a series of different actions throughout the week to help promote our priorities. We are working to make sure that everyone from every corner of the state can make their voice heard. You can take part in as many as you like!
Here is the schedule for the week:
Wednesday, February 16 - Training and Q&A: 12:00pm - 12:45pm
The call will prepare you for your virtual lobby week experience and will include:
- An overview of our event activities
- Review of the issues we will be contacting legislators about
- A review of proper etiquette/process of meeting with your legislators
- An update on the current legislative environment
PLEASE NOTE: All attendees are encouraged to attend this call especially those wishing to meet with their lawmakers on Thursday, February 24th, so you are adequately prepared for meetings.
- Monday, February 21 - Tuesday, February 22 - Emails and Calls to lawmakers:
- Take a few moments to connect with your lawmaker. We will send out coordinated messages via email and text to make taking action easy.
Wednesday, February 23 – Town Hall
- Zoom Link here
- Call-in Number: +1 253 215 8782
- Meeting ID: 846 1373 2413
- Passcode: 101050
- One tap mobile
+12532158782,,84613732413#,,,,*101050# US (Tacoma)
Thursday, February 24 – Virtual meetings with lawmakers
- Meetings with lawmakers with be either 15 or 30 minutes long
Call to Action
Enter your information below to sign up. After you click "SEND RSVP" you will immediately be taken to another page where you can indicate if you want to meet with your lawmaker on Thursday, February 24th and what time(s) work best.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter