This year, in light of COVID-19 situation and our commitment to your health and safety, we are changing our annual lobby day to a virtual week of advocacy!
Between June 1st - 5th we'll be offering a variety of advocacy opportunities you can take part in and join our fight for longer, healthier lives.
We will focus on clean indoor air policies across the state. The Covid-19 health crisis is putting Pennsylvania workers at risk for illness, and we should not further complicate their health by exposing them to deadly secondhand smoke.
- Monday, June 1st
- Advocacy Zoom: 11:30am on Zoom. Talk with our advocacy staff and learn more about clean indoor air policy and the events happening this week.
- Tuesday, June 2nd
- Election Day! Make sure you exercise your right to vote and let us know by posting on your favorite social media channel. #PAvoteswithheart
- Wednesday, June 3rd.
- Legislative Action Day. Call your legislators and tell them to put heart health first!
- Thursday, June 4th
- Social media takeover. Tell your friends why you want to #ClearTheAirPA. Share your story with us too!
- Friday, June 5th
- Advocacy Happy Half Hour. 4:30pm on Zoom. Talk about the week and next steps to make PA healthier!
Join for us for what you can do – every advocacy action counts! Together we are a relentless force for helping Pennsylvania hearts stay healthy!