Are you a stroke survivor or a caregiver to a stroke survivor? If so we would like to invite you to join us at our 2nd Annual Saving Strokes event!
hero_image_alt_text===Survivors practicing putting at golf course
thumbnail_alt_text===Survivors practicing putting at golf course
The Saving Strokes program began in 2001 in Sacramento, CA and has since expanded to over 20 locations, touching thousands of stroke survivors and their supporters. The program offers stroke survivors and caregivers an opportunity to participate in golf for pleasure as well as for physical rehabilitation.
Join us on Wednesday September 13th at the Golf Club in Newcastle, WA from 10 am to 1 pm.
Participants in this great event will enjoy:
- A 90 minute group lesson with experienced golf pros and support from physical therapists
- An opportunity to participate in chipping, putting, and full swing practice
- Adaptive instruction and equipment to ensure accessibility for all mobility levels
- Free Lunch with educational presentations
- Opportunities for stroke survivors and caregivers to socialize, connect with peers, and learn more about living a full life after stroke
WHAT: Seattle Saving Strokes Event
WHERE: The Golf Club at Newcastle – 15500 6 Penny Lane, Newcastle, WA 98059
WHEN: Wednesday, 09/13/17 from 9:30am-1pm