Phoenix Proposition 104, also known as Move PHX, is a comprehensive transportation plan that will expand light rail and bus services and will improve our streets to the benefit of everyone who drives, walks or bikes around Phoenix. This is a unique opportunity for Phoenix to integrate health considerations within community expansion designs to improve Phoenix’s walkability and bike-ability, but Prop 104 needs your vote!
In summary, Move PHX (Prop 104) will do the following:
- Pave 1,080 miles of new bike lanes and improve existing bike infrastructure
- Pave 135 miles of new sidewalks
- Triple the number of miles covered by light rail
- Create more shaded structures at bus stops and Park-and-Ride locations
- Extend hours of operation for public transportation systems like bus service and Dial-A-Ride service and RAPID service
- Fund up to $240 million on new roads, upgraded bridges, and place 2,000 new street lights on existing roads
For more details, please visit here.