Each year, the American Heart Association invites a diverse group of volunteers to join the Florida Advocacy Committee. The committee serves as the advisory body to Florida volunteers and staff on state public advocacy issues.
This year, we are pleased to announce the appointment of Latonja Richardson as Chair.
- Christie Bruner
- Mike Clelland, Esq.
- Danielle Cohen, Esq., Cohen Law
- Roderick Harvey, CPA, Vice-Chair, HCT-CPA
- Allyce Heflin, So Strategy
- Kerry Hyman, O.D.
- Charles Jackson
- Marsha Kiner, M.A., My AFC Home
- Mike McHargue
- John Mouw, Baptist Health
- Tom Nasby, Aetna
- Jabari Paul
- Crystal C. Spencer, Esq., Spencer Law
With the help of these volunteer leaders, we will develop and execute a state policy agenda that will work towards preventing and treating heart disease and stroke in Florida. Stay tuned as the committee prepares to release its agenda for the fiscal year.
Leave a comment below, welcoming the 2017-18 Florida Advocacy Committee!