American Heart Association's CPR Smart School Honor Roll released...
Congratulations to the following districts and schools in New York State that have been recognized as "CPR Smart" thanks to their commitment to teaching CPR and AED instruction to students:
- North Rose-Wolcott Central School District
- Greece Odyssey Central School District
- Fairport Central School District
- Port Richmond High School
- Juan Morel Campos Secondary School
- Shenendehowa Central School District
- Gregorio Luperon High School for Science and Mathematics
- Akron Central School District
- The School for Human Rights
- Cascades High School
CPR saves lives! The CPR Smart School recognition is provided to districts in New York State that have a written policy ensuring students receive CPR and AED instruction prior to graduation. School districts can decide the grade level and class that works best for them. It's that simple. For more information and an application, email firstname.lastname@example.org.