Heart Walk is an opportunity to come play with us, help make walkers aware of our advocacy efforts, and engage them in the You're the Cure grassroots network. We need your help manning our You're the Cure booths at these events to spread the message! Take a look at the full list of Heart Walk events in Virginia and let us know if you can help.
RSVP to come work a booth with us!
- Richmond Heart Walk: Saturday, October 11 at West Creek Parkway, 12575 West Creek Pkwy; volunteers needed 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Charlottesville Heart Walk: Saturday, October 18 at UVA Research Park, 1000 Research Park Blvd, parking lot behind Town Center One; volunteers needed 8:30 - 12:00pm
- Peninsula Heart Walk: Saturday, October 18 at Peninsula Town Center, 4410 Claiborne Sq East, Hampton; volunteers needed 7:30 am - 11:30 am
- Roanoke Heart Walk: Saturday, October 18 at Rivers Edge Park South; volunteers needed 8;30 am - 12:00 pm
- South Hampton Roads Heart Walk: Saturday, October 25 at Mt. Trashmore; volunteers needed 8:30 am - 12:00pm
- Greater Washington Region Heart Walk: Saturday, November 8 at National Mall, between 9th & 12th Sts and Madison & Jefferson Aves; volunteers needed 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
We'll have fun: volunteer for a You're the Cure booth to help grow grassroots at a Heart Walk near you! Send a quick email to let us know you plan to come help us recruit!
Want to join or captain a Heart Walk team instead? It's easy! CLICK HERE to pick an event and get signed up to help raise critical dollars that help reduce the impact of heart disease and stroke.