Join us for our 2022 Week of Action!
You are invited to register for the 2022 California Virtual Week of Action! Although we can't meet in person this year, we are hosting a multiday event so each day, in just minutes from wherever you are, when you have time, you can take action and make an impact. Together we will successfully fight for laws that prevent heart disease and stroke and help make a difference in the lives of thousands of people in California.
We will offer a series of different actions throughout the week to help promote important heart health issues. We are working to make sure that everyone from every corner of the state can make their voice heard. You can take part in as many as you like!
Here is the schedule for the week:
Tuesday, May 10 - Training and Q&A Zoom Meeting: 12:00pm - 12:45pm
This will prepare you for your virtual experience and will include:
- An overview of our event activities
- Discussion of the issues we will be contacting legislators about
- Some helpful hints and the proper etiquette/process of meeting with your legislators virtually
- An update on the current legislative environment
All attendees are encouraged to attend this call especially those wishing to meet with their lawmakers on Friday, May 13th, so you are adequately prepared for meetings.
Wednesday, May 11 – Thursday, May 12 - Emails and Calls to lawmakers:
- Take a few moments to connect with your lawmaker. We will send out coordinated messages via email and text to make taking action easy.
Friday, May 13 – Virtual meetings with lawmakers
- Meetings with lawmakers with be about 15 minutes long
Call to Action
Enter your information below to sign up. After you click "SEND RSVP" you will immediately be taken to another page where you can indicate if you want to meet with your lawmaker on Friday, May 13th and what time(s) work best.