We’re keeping up with the times! Now you can advocate by text message, in addition to the emails you might be used to.
Get on our mobile list and lend your voice to a policy issue at the same time – just be sure you reply to the ‘auto-response’ after you send your first text, and complete the action step!
- DC: Text DCTOBACCOFREE to 46839 to urge DC Council to support an increase in the tobacco excise tax.
- MD: Text MDTOBACCOFREE to 46839 to tell legislators to support raising the minimum legal sale age for tobacco products to 21.
- VA: Text VASTROKE to 46839 to ask legislators for formal recognition of stroke facility designation, and development and implementation of transport protocol plans for acute stroke patients in accordance with AHA criteria.
- NC: Text PE4NC to 46839 to urge lawmakers to support efforts to improve the quality of PE.
- SC: Text SCSTROKE to 46839 to enact statewide standards for formal recognition of stroke facility designation, and development and implementation of transport protocol plans for acute stroke patients, as well as enacting statewide standards for the development and utilization of stroke registries in accordance with AHA criteria for support.
When you text the keyword, we’ll respond immediately with your activation link – just click on the link and fill in the fields (you won’t have to do that every time), then tap the "Send Email" button.
We want to provide the most convenient way possible for you to stay engaged and informed on our campaigns - and each action makes a difference!